Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-20-2021, 07:48 PM   #1
hylasw

Renogy 100 watt suitcase Good to keep batteries charged?

We are thinking of purchasing a Renogy Solar Suitcase 100 watt to charge our deep cycle Costco interstate batteries.

I do not know alot about solar but I have a 2012 High Country Cougar and we want to do alot of dry camping with it and be able to run lights and TV, Satellite at night and not have to worry about batteries going dead. I have 2 Costco Deep cycle Interstate batteries.

Someone told me about Renogy Solar Suitcase 100 watt to charge my batteries during the day, does it work and will 100 watt charge it enough, we plan on running frig, and hot water heater on propane. We would be using lights, tv, and sattelite.

Please let me know, also would 100 watt be enough or should a person go to 200 watt ?
hylasw is offline   Reply With Quote