Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 11-19-2020, 12:16 PM   #1
Dawg#24

Furnace

Help! Trying to get my furnace working and I am not able to get heat! I have searched thro threads and not found anything. I have checked gas and stove as well. When I turn on at thermostat it comes on but is blowing could! No heat! Anyone having these issues or can help. I am a newbie so all help is greatly appreciated!
Dawg#24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 12:55 PM   #2
jsb5717

Welcome aboard! Furnace issues have come up a lot lately. If you are handy and not afraid to look at things mechanically then you can do some troubleshooting. If you know you've got good propane flow to other appliances and if the fan is blowing but no ignition is taking place then the place to start is in the pre-ignition sequence. The easiest things to check are the airways and sail switch.

Do an online search for your furnace, likely Suburban or Atwood. There will be a lot to look at. Find one that shows you the sail switch. They are typically easy to find and inspect. I would start there.
Demco Recon Hitch on RAM Puck Ball
jsb5717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 01:10 PM   #3
Dawg#24

Lol yall forgive me. I figured out that I was doing some cleaning and checking around inside the furnace and turned it off! Kind of lost my mind there a little. Flipped the switch and she is heating perfectly! But hey at least I found a great place to find out new info! And thank you for the welcome and response!
Dawg#24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #4
jsb5717

Ha! Glad you found it. Sometimes the easiest answers are the right ones. Glad it was that simple.
Demco Recon Hitch on RAM Puck Ball
jsb5717 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furnace, heat problem