Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2018, 09:20 PM   #1
ptooti

2018 Parts Catalog

thought I'd share, I have no clue where this is from but its nice to look through and get some product information

http://rvretailcatalog.com/
ptooti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 02:32 AM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

That’s NTP/Stag. Unless things have changed the public can’t buy direct. We use them at the dealership and I have one of those catalogs on my work bench.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #3
ptooti

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
That’s NTP/Stag. Unless things have changed the public can’t buy direct. We use them at the dealership and I have one of those catalogs on my work bench.

As I referenced Just to look up product information

Current : 2018 Passport Elite 19RB
Past 2015 R-Pod 179
6,000 Equalizer WDH
2009 F150 Lariat 5.4l
ptooti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:31 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Many (maybe most) RV dealerships use this catalog in "book form" and even sell/give it to customers for personal use. The spine of the catalog is marked, "Retail value $7.99". We've had copies as far back as 1993 that I can recall and even earlier than that in a different form. The next time you're in an RV parts/service center, look by the register or ask the cashier if they have an extra copy of "That thick catalog of RV parts".... They'll probably give you your own "personal copy".....

It's the "Sears Catalog" for the RV industry and, at least for me, anything I want from the catalog, I first try EBay or Amazon. If it's not found there, I call the dealership and they can order it for delivery to their store in a couple days or delivery to me (added cost) within a week.

I use it as "bathroom fodder" in the trailer and have got a lot of "hairbrained ideas" while thumbing through the "RV Wishbook" pages.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NTP STAG CATALOG.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	325.5 KB
ID:	16874  

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote