Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-01-2022, 07:11 AM   #21
flybouy
Site Team

Not an uncommen occurrence. Often folks frustrated with thier unit or dealer will join and blast away their displeasure. Sometimes they are under the assumption that we are associated with Keystone or that Keystone monitors this site. After discovering that there is no association with the Keystone company, or getting "the steam out" they dissapear.

I hope the OP doesn’t fall into those catagories and returns with more information or an update. Time will tell.
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:36 AM   #22
wegone

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestation12 View Post
OP joined May 2022, has one and only one post to their name and to date nothing but crickets. I think this circus has packed up and left town. At least the home team showed up to play.
You mean May 2021?

Lets just hope it is as simple as they moved on and that something more has not happened.
We can learn through all our life experiences even those that don't exactly end to our liking
wegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:02 AM   #23
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Eddie View Post
You mean May 2021?

Lets just hope it is as simple as they moved on and that something more has not happened.
We can learn through all our life experiences even those that don't exactly end to our liking
The OP joined 3/23/2022, posted the first post in this thread at 10:33 AM, immediately signed off at 10:33 AM and has not logged onto the forum since then. As Marshall posted, we have "more than a couple" of people who join, post a "scathing, negative post" complaining about how terrible their trailer is or how terrible their dealer is or how terrible Keystone is, then disappear into the woodwork, feeling better after making their complaints public...

It's not a "common occurrance" but it happens frequently enough that most people who follow this forum on a regular, frequent basis can usually spot the indicators of a "one time poster".....

Unfortunately, this looks like one of those threads... I say "unfortunately" because there is a boatload of recommendations or knowledge or even solutions, that could help the "unhappy owner" and that won't ever be received or considered by the "person with a problem"....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:17 AM   #24
DonP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danamay View Post
Huge hole in roof from one side to the other. Dealer tried to conceal it or did not inspect like i paid them to do. Dealer wont engage, getting run around by Keystone. Time to lawyer up. This is not lemon law, it is fraud! Found it 2 weeks after delivery.
To all of you guys who have replied, did anyone take into account what day it is? Just in case, it is "April Fools Day" you know.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:24 AM   #25
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonP View Post
To all of you guys who have replied, did anyone take into account what day it is? Just in case, it is "April Fools Day" you know.
The guy sent an early April Fool's Day joke on 3/23? Well... maybe?
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:26 AM   #26
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
Not an uncommen occurrence. Often folks frustrated with thier unit or dealer will join and blast away their displeasure. Sometimes they are under the assumption that we are associated with Keystone or that Keystone monitors this site. After discovering that there is no association with the Keystone company, or getting "the steam out" they dissapear.

I hope the OP doesn’t fall into those catagories and returns with more information or an update. Time will tell.
I thought you were the website CEO and then why have I been sending you payments every month for my double exclusive membership? I did think $14 a month was a bit much but the joy of hearing the singular complaining poster rant about roof holes is would have been worth it.... how much are you charging other members, Marshall? COMEONMAN.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:20 AM   #27
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
I thought you were the website CEO and then why have I been sending you payments every month for my double exclusive membership? I did think $14 a month was a bit much but the joy of hearing the singular complaining poster rant about roof holes is would have been worth it.... how much are you charging other members, Marshall? COMEONMAN.
George, you promised not to tell!
Old 04-01-2022, 12:35 PM   #28
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
George, you promised not to tell!
At my age, I can't remember what I had for breakfast much less the blood oath I made re the NDA. Sorry.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:58 PM   #29
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
At my age, I can't remember what I had for breakfast much less the blood oath I made re the NDA. Sorry.
I suffer from CRS myself.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:03 PM   #30
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
The OP joined 3/23/2022, posted the first post in this thread at 10:33 AM, immediately signed off at 10:33 AM and has not logged onto the forum since then. As Marshall posted, we have "more than a couple" of people who join, post a "scathing, negative post" complaining about how terrible their trailer is or how terrible their dealer is or how terrible Keystone is, then disappear into the woodwork, feeling better after making their complaints public...

It's not a "common occurrance" but it happens frequently enough that most people who follow this forum on a regular, frequent basis can usually spot the indicators of a "one time poster".....

Unfortunately, this looks like one of those threads... I say "unfortunately" because there is a boatload of recommendations or knowledge or even solutions, that could help the "unhappy owner" and that won't ever be received or considered by the "person with a problem"....

It’s like a door flying open in a packed auditorium and some knucklehead screams random complaints and obscenities at the crowd then quickly disappears down the hall never to be heard from again.

( the crowd turns back to the performance with the unspoken understanding that some of the problems were likely self imposed)