Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2022, 06:56 PM   #1
smack

24rds gateway issue

I have a 2021 cougar 24rds it came with a Coleman 15k on the Rear was prewired for a second ac says for dometic install went fine except for the wiring I have the relay controller and the gateway , the in command sees the room temp so it’s talking to the gateway but fan and ac won’t come on in this forums I read about the dip switches and matching them but the Coleman gateway is different I feel I have tried everything I’m sure it’s something simple any ideas new front ac is a dometic brisk air 2 Thanks
smack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:44 AM   #2
spicercars

Might have better luck if you post this under 5th wheels. Welcome from northern MN.
Old 03-15-2022, 08:55 AM   #3
smack

Sorry new to this thought I was in 5th wheel section I’ll try to copy and paste thx
smack is offline   Reply With Quote