Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2021, 12:27 PM   #1
TEDCURRAN

Location of lighting relays on a 2011 Fuzion FZ 360 toy hauler

Hello fellow Keystone RV owners. Does anyone know the location of the interior and exterior lighting relays on a 2011 Fuxzion FZ 360 toy hauler? Been having some issues with the exterior light over the main front entry door abnormally illuminating on it's own at times. Attempted disconnecting the interior panel control switch with no help with the condition. Found need to disconnect the ground wire to the right hand battery in order to turn off the light and reset the relay which does correct the problem temporarily.
TEDCURRAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 09:12 AM   #2
bobbecky

I’m pretty sure there are no relays for any of the lights. What this sounds like is that particular switch is failing. I’ve had to replace a couple of the switches on our control panel that were falling apart.
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 10:57 AM   #3
Upland111

If you have the In-Command system the relay would be on the Master Control Board that is normally in the trunk area.
Upland111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 11:20 AM   #4
bobbecky

His rig is a 2011, so there will not be any complicated electronic control devices to worry about.
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:07 PM   #5
flybouy
Site Team

From a brochure I found on line the remote control led screen controls the "exterior security lights". Does your trailer have that screen mounted in it? I beleive it was promoted as "making setting up easier" by controlling the slides, lanfing gear, etc.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 08:38 PM   #6
Keshka

My 2011 Fuzion had a form of the "in command" system. Came with a remote control that operated the slide outs, jacks, awning and security lights. THAT could be the culprit. Mine was in the garage, on the ceiling close to the main door and to the left. (I just replace mine with Lipperts new 8 channel controller so now my new remote that came with the Lippert auto level system I added now controls everything)

So if indeed, you have one and it is bad, I have a working one for sale. pm if interested.
Keshka is offline   Reply With Quote