Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-14-2021, 03:52 PM   #1
Circlegypsy

No water in kitchen faucet!

Hey ! 2021 cougar 316 rls, cold here! I have water ev else except kitchen. Is it safe to run a heat lamp? I removed the panel, have a heat lamp with a fan blowing, thermostat set at 78, I have water ev else just not island. Looks like the water pipes t off and go under floor to island. My pipes are good in bathroom, and I can’t seem to find any cold air spots. I have stuffed insulation around outdoor shower, any hints?
Circlegypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 04:05 PM   #2
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlegypsy View Post
Hey ! 2021 cougar 316 rls, cold here! I have water ev else except kitchen. Is it safe to run a heat lamp? I removed the panel, have a heat lamp with a fan blowing, thermostat set at 78, I have water ev else just not island. Looks like the water pipes t off and go under floor to island. My pipes are good in bathroom, and I can’t seem to find any cold air spots. I have stuffed insulation around outdoor shower, any hints?
Are you in one spot for the winter? If so I would make a skirt for around the rv and leave the other faucets dripping..it could be froze somewhere away from the island in between the water heater and island...after skirting you may be able to put heat under there if you stay with it while it’s running
..I would look for air getting in around slides maybe
Old 02-14-2021, 04:48 PM   #3
Steveo57

Check your low point drains. They hang down under the trailer and can freeze up into the lines where they tee off of.
Old 02-14-2021, 06:42 PM   #4
CedarCreekWoody

Are you running your furnace or using space heaters? It is important to use the propane furnace as it blows hot air into the space below your floor.
2019 Ram 2500, 4x4, Cummins diesel
Andersen hitch
CedarCreekWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:50 PM   #5
Circlegypsy

Running furnace but I can’t seem to get anywhere ! I have such cool air blowing from the vent at steps going up to the bedroom. I am freezing ! I am running propane furnace
Circlegypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:50 PM   #6
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlegypsy View Post
Running furnace but I can’t seem to get anywhere ! I have such cool air blowing from the vent at steps going up to the bedroom. I am freezing ! I am running propane furnace
That’s your return air vent ..its bringing the cooler air back to the furnace

Tags
water