Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2020, 12:47 PM   #1
Josh_O

Hornet 27' plumbing access?

How do I go about accessing the plumbing under the tub where all those fittings are that are leaking. There is no panel in the living closet, no panel on the side of the tub, no panel outside. Do I have to cut through the floor?
Can anyone tell me the easy way to access. Thanks. (I have used the search function.. no luck)
Josh_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:20 AM   #2
mikec557

Luckily, so far I have not had personal experience dealing with this. But before you resort to cutting the under belly corroplast/sp, you can remove a few screws on the closest edge holding it up and peak inside. This might give you a better idea of the actual location you're trying to get to. If the only option to fix it is to go through the corroplast then I only see two options. Drop the c/p from the closest end to the work site, or cut an access hole in the cp (and I hate this 2nd option). But if you do cut an access hole, cut it 3 sided and leave the hinge end closest to the front of the trailer. I think Peaking from the side is the first thing to do.

Mike
mikec557 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plumbing