Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 05-28-2020, 08:07 AM   #1
Debbie R

Owners manual 3571

How do I get an owner's manual specific to the 3571 sprinter limited?
Debbie R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:12 AM   #2
Gary R.

Hello Debbie R,

Welcome to the forum!

RV manufacturers generally do not provide specific model owner's manuals with their RV's. They give you a very generic manual that covers many models.

Manuals for the components, like the range/oven, refrigerator, heater, are usually provided though.

Take care!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:18 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Keystone does not produce a "unit specific owner's manual". The only manuals available are a "generic" Owner's Manual for all Keystone towed units (travel trailers and fifth wheels) and the equipment manuals that were included in the owner's packet with your trailer. Those equipment manuals are the only information on how to operate and maintain those specific items. So refer to them, not the generic Owner's Manual for specific instructions.

I noted another post of yours, where you were asking about the dining table light. Nothing like that is included in any Keystone Owner's Manual. You won't find wiring schematics, structural drawings, locations of holding tanks or drawings depicting how any of those items are interconnected. Keystone simply does not provide that information to the public. In fact, most dealerships are "handicapped by the lack of the same information" and Keystone doesn't provide that information to them either.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 12:20 PM   #4
Camp CA

Welcome to the forum!!

Ditto Gary R. and JRTJH!!....................AND Keystone does not provide manuals for ALL of their components. So I did created my own trailer-specific manual to supplement the generic Keystone manual covering operation, maintenance, trailer specification, etc. and made a list of key components with mfg, model and serial number. I also downloaded from the internet key component manuals/information that Keystone did not provide, as these are useful references.
Camp CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 12:21 PM   #5
CWtheMan

Here is a link to the 2019 Keystone manual. Unlike a lot of other brands, this Keystone manual is quite informative.

https://www.keystonerv.com/media/914...anual-2019.pdf
CWtheMan is offline   Reply With Quote