Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2020, 04:48 PM   #1
BeagleMan

No Mo Laredo?

Just looked at the newest update to the Keystone site, and did not see the Laredo listed. Have they gone bye bye?
Roll Tide Roll
BeagleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 05:00 PM   #2
mbi777

Looks like they are still making them https://www.keystonerv.com/product/l...trailers/specs

https://www.keystonerv.com/product/?...m-fifth-wheels
Old 11-23-2020, 05:30 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

It seems the listing of recalls is not the only thing omitted in the latest website edition. The Laredo is "missing in action" in the index of fifth wheels, but is still available at the link in mbi777's post. I'd guess it's "growing pains" with the new website... Hopefully, as Keystone gets it "back together" the links for Laredo will reappear along with the list of recalls.... Hmmmmm

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 06:02 PM   #4
QCMan
Gone Traveling

Looks like spell check on the web designers computer is missing in action also.
QCMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 07:02 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
It seems the listing of recalls is not the only thing omitted in the latest website edition. The Laredo is "missing in action" in the index of fifth wheels, but is still available at the link in mbi777's post. I'd guess it's "growing pains" with the new website... Hopefully, as Keystone gets it "back together" the links for Laredo will reappear along with the list of recalls.... Hmmmmm

I ran into the new website a few days ago; didn't particularly like it. Seems a lot of the former features/navigation disappeared and seemed like? maybe more into making you read their preferred messages. But then I have become a creature of habit and don't really like a lot of needless change unlike 40-50 years ago when it was exciting to be on the front end of "change".
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 07:05 PM   #6
BeagleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbi777 View Post

But, it looks as though they are not building the 294 any longer then. That was one of my favorite ones.
Roll Tide Roll
Old 11-24-2020, 08:59 AM   #7
ewbldavis

interesting how much they change lineups. I saw a floorplan I really liked, but it was a 2017 Sprinter. No one had that layout anymore...

Eddy

2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.0L
2020 Cougar 32BHS
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 10:04 AM   #8
BeagleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewbldavis View Post
interesting how much they change lineups. I saw a floorplan I really liked, but it was a 2017 Sprinter. No one had that layout anymore...
I hear ya. I know it may sound foolish, but we are looking to get a Laredo in 2 years. I really like the 294SBR with the bar/reefer/desk inside. We were thinking of something like this for eastern US trips later on. Shorter 5th wheel to accommodate smaller sized rigs. Be a pain to drag a 41' ftr through the east coast. Guess we can pick up a 2020 in a couple years.
Roll Tide Roll
Old 11-24-2020, 10:42 AM   #9
travelin texans

I've 'bout had a belly full using Covid-19 as an excuse for everything from poor/lack of customer service, poor QC for everything, empty grocery shelves on everything from toilet paper to dry beans & everything in between, having nothing in stock & having to special order anything/everything online you need to do anything.
ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!!!!!!
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 10:48 AM   #10
BeagleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
I've 'bout had a belly full using Covid-19 as an excuse for everything from poor/lack of customer service, poor QC for everything, empty grocery shelves on everything from toilet paper to dry beans & everything in between, having nothing in stock & having to special order anything/everything online you need to do anything.
ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!!!!!!
You okay, bro? I am right there with you. I am only a few years from retirement and I just cannot make myself going back to work in a physical site any longer. Not because I am afraid of some ill borne virus, but because of the stupidity that has followed it. Doing some VA work now and good contacts for remote work, that will come, to hell with this rat race bit and face coverings. Not doing it!!
Roll Tide Roll
Old 11-24-2020, 11:52 AM   #11
purebred

Angry Can't help it

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!!!!!!
I know this isn't a rant session and not supposed to discuss certain things on here but I agree wholeheartedly Sir. Went to mail off a package to my Grandson and his wife who just went into the Coast Guard and UPS Would not let my wife and me in the store together. Said only 4 people at a time. Meanwhile the line outside the store was about 30 foot long with no one wearing masks and standing in 90 degree weather waiting to mail a stupid package. I'm about fed up with it too.
purebred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:35 PM   #12
sourdough
Site Team

Wasn't this about 5th wheels? There is a covid section for those discussions - since the last few comments kind of veered off the track a bit.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 02:06 PM   #13
Frank G

HolmanRV in southern OH was a large Laredo Dealer, "Laredo" disappeared from there offerings on the web site and they only have (2) 2021's left on the lot, with decent discounts. Laredo was typically offered to dealers who couldn't secure the Cougar line due to close proximity to an existing Cougar dealer.
www.travelersrestresort.com
Frank G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:11 PM   #14
BeagleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank G View Post
HolmanRV in southern OH was a large Laredo Dealer, "Laredo" disappeared from there offerings on the web site and they only have (2) 2021's left on the lot, with decent discounts. Laredo was typically offered to dealers who couldn't secure the Cougar line due to close proximity to an existing Cougar dealer.
Interesting. I hope that there's a 2020 294SBR around in a couple years. I'd really like one.
Roll Tide Roll

Tags
laredo