Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2019, 12:50 PM   #1
Jnlhamilton

Do we have a lemon?

Wanted to see if it is typical to have multiple issues with a travel trailer after purchasing it brand new off the lot. We first incurred a leak under our sink and at the front of our 2018 Bullet Crossfire 2070 BH in April. We took it to the dealer who said it was a window and the seal around a light. They went on to replace every window and seal all the lights. Our next trip out I noticed there was nothing coming out of the black tank when I went to empty it. Took it back to the dealer and they found a leak and replaced the entire black tank unit. Thinking we were good now, we went out again. We hooked up the water and electric and went to dinner. We came back and found water under the sink again. We took it back to the dealer again and they cannot replicate the leak.
We are now outside the one year warranty. We are looking to either sell it back, buy a different camper or hope it miraculously fixes itself.
My question is, is this normal? We are told all campers have issues that need to worked out, but ours has been at the dealer more than in our possession. Does everyone go through this???
Jnlhamilton is offline   Reply With Quote