Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2019, 08:34 PM   #1
Abegil

2018 Crossfire Bullet 1900 RD

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had a newer Crossfire Bullet 1900RD? I’ was told they have a lp gas quick connect from factory and if so where is it located? Thank you!
Abegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:44 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

I know nothing about your trailer but if you get under it and look at the gas line you will see if there is a tap off to the side for a little quick connect. About 5 minutes and you'll know about YOUR trailer.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
Abegil

Thank you, I did, I didn’t see anything. Keystones website says it has one. I called and they said they didn’t know.... I asked for pipe size / thread so I could install one myself and they said they couldn’t tell me for liability reasons so after all of that I decided to ask and see if maybe I just didn’t see it. I’m just going to install a new one near where I want to mount a grill. Thanks for your help
Abegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 12:48 PM   #4
jhplak325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abegil View Post
Thank you, I did, I didn’t see anything. Keystones website says it has one. I called and they said they didn’t know.... I asked for pipe size / thread so I could install one myself and they said they couldn’t tell me for liability reasons so after all of that I decided to ask and see if maybe I just didn’t see it. I’m just going to install a new one near where I want to mount a grill. Thanks for your help
Looking at a sales catalog for the Crossfire Bullet, this model does not have a LP quick disconnect. The Bullet and Premier models do.
jhplak325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:09 PM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

According to the 2018 Bullet/Crossfire brochure, page 18, top of the second column, the Bullet and Premier models come with a standard "LP Quick Disconnect". The Crossfire, according to the brochure, does not.

You can download the brochure here: https://www.keystonerv.com/media/914..._east_2018.pdf

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet