Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-03-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
Soundchaser

Couple of questions on 2013 Fuzion 310

Hi all,

First post as I just purchased a used 2013 Fuzion 310. Not my first rig, but I am finding buying used is a bit tough as the prior owner did not know how many things worked and hasn’t been too helpful with a couple questions. The manuals don’t cover much either. Anyways, here are my questions:

1. In the garage there are two switches that I can’t figure out what they do. They are on the top right? (After your rotate the picture 90 degrees right. Sorry, uploadded three times and it keeps reformatting to this way). Anyone know what these control?

2. The speakers in the garage do not work. He said they never have. Is there something I need to do to get them to play? There is a switch to turn on the inside speakers and the outside speakers as well as the subwoofer. I can make all those work, but not the garage speakers. I did try playing with the balance, fader, etc.

3. Finally, do others have the dvd,cd, radio system shown in the second picture? I am trying to figure out if I can use blue tooth with it. The manual says yes but the instructions are awful. I tried plugging a blue tooth USB into the USB port and play it that way with no luck. By accident I put a DVD in and it played on the TV. Not sure how I did it and have not been able to make it work again.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Cheers! Rod
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180903_153625.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	18384   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180903_154647.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	18385  
Soundchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #2
Soundchaser

Any ideas or thoughts on how to find out? How hard is it to start tearing into the walls?
Soundchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:38 PM   #3
sourdough
Site Team

Your audio head appears to be a Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD. Here is a link to the manual, maybe it will help you figure it out.

https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/S...nual011111.pdf

You said you had the manual so this is probably redundant....but maybe not. It doesn't say how to pair it with other devices that I could find but mentions the adapter; https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...ries/CD-BTB200 that may be the answer. Can't help with the rest.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion