Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tow Vehicles
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #21
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerhummer View Post
hMMM hope the mods dont ban me for posting on an old thread but it is related... The news is the suburban 2500 will go with a diesel option in 2020 or 2021. They dont list tow ratings yet but i am sure alot of us are waiting to hear.
No problem posting to an old thread, just be cognizant that the folks who posted 4 years ago most likely aren't following the post any longer.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:37 PM   #22
Jim2366

Years ago with 5 kids and pulling a popup and then a travel trailer we had a suburban that was grey and light blue with a 5.7 engine. I had it for 175,000 miles and had only one repair which was just a ball joint. Then later I bought another suburban that was 2500 with a 454 gas motor and it ran great, not one problem except it got horrible mpg, it was rated to pull 10,000 lbs trailer.

As the kids got older we went with an E350 12 passenger van, it was nothing like the suburbans. But since the kids are grown I like the PU trucks.