Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Rallies and Events
Click Here to Login

Old Yesterday, 05:42 AM   #21
JRTJH
Site Team

It will be interesting to compare the results of Sturgis (minimal rules and restrictions) with Laconia (increased rules and restrictions) to actually see how effective the rules are at decreasing the infection rate/positive test results in the weeks following the events. My guess (just a hunch) is that they won't find a significant difference between how many people are infected at Sturgis and Laconia....

I suppose time will tell... The question (if my guess is correct) will then become: Do we continue with "maximum restrictions" or do we "decrease the imposed rules" because they don't make "that much of a difference".....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM   #22
chunker

In September I'll be hopefully taking the RV and bike on an upper mid-west and mountain trip IF they haven't closed down anything/everything. States will start in AL, up to KY, MN both Dakotas, WY, UT AZ and eventually back home to AL. I will definitely social distance since I'm basically anti-social and going by myself on this one. I may go to Sturgis but the rally will be long ended. Don't like rallies anyway. Probably stay at the AFB in Rapid City if they are open. It will be interesting what the covid situation is after the rally but I also don't believe much what the media says anyway.

2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote