Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
tnt2013

Fusion TT vs Crossforce fifth wheel

Just wondering if anyone has or has had a Fuzion 301 travel trailer. I really like this unit. I am thinking of trading my fifth wheel for the 301 model. My questions are;
How does it pull With bikes or cargo in the garage?
What issues have you had with this unit?
2005 Yamaha Rapture 80
2011 Canam 800 max
tnt2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
IdahoSRT10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt2013 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has or has had a Fuzion 301 travel trailer. I really like this unit. I am thinking of trading my fifth wheel for the 301 model. My questions are;
How does it pull With bikes or cargo in the garage?
What issues have you had with this unit?
I have the same thoughts.....

I've read that the trailer must be properly loaded to prevent sway.
IdahoSRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Escs36

The tongue of mine bent up on the first trip. Been at the dealer for 6 weeks getting repaired. I have a thread about this in the warranty section.

I thought it pulled great. Steady as can be with only 2 dirt bikes in the back. Backing up is not so bad considering its 35' long. I do highly recommend a dully and a good weight distribution system.

2013 Keystone Fuzion 301, Dual A/C's, Fantastic Fan 6600R, Upgraded stereo with an amplifier and subwoofer, Dirt Devil Central Vac, Dewalt pancake compressor, Black and Decker Space Maker Coffee maker, Cabinet above garage entry door, 5# mattress topper 2.5" thick
Escs36 is offline   Reply With Quote