Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2021, 06:20 AM   #1
CC1082

2021 Avalanche 312RS

Hello everyone.
We recently traded our 2015 Voltage toyholauler in on a Avalanche 312rs. We wanted more livable space and we wanted less length and weight. The Avalanche felt more like the Voltage as far as quality goes and had pretty much all of the features we wanted. Trying to work all the bugs out before it gets cold and I’ve ran into a few things. Saturday it was 85 so I ran both AC’s at 68 degrees with all blinds open. Started out at 64 degrees inside that morning and when I checked it at 4pm with full sun it was 71 inside. The next morning it was 62 inside. I had the thermometer on the fridge so there was a big difference between its temp and what the thermostats were set on. I was a little disappointed they couldn’t keep up at 85 degrees but I did have all the blinds open. It felt like a lot of heat came in they the maxx fan vent cover. Never had a full ducted ac system before so I’m a little nervous. Also the Winegard 360 isn’t getting many channels. My living room tv wouldn’t pick up any so I thought maybe the coax was connected backwards so I connected it to satellite and got 3 channels. My bedroom won’t get any channels either connection. I know it isn’t comparing apples to apples but my home antenna in my attic will get over 50 channels so I feel like the 360 should get more. Haven’t had a chance to shower or sleep in it yet. Thanks for any comments or advice.
CC1082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:41 AM   #2
Javi

Congratulations.. See PM
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote