Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2019, 05:59 PM   #1
KC10Chief

Add heat pump with In-Command system?

I have a 2019 Cougar 29BHS. It came with the 15K air conditioner unit in the living area and is prewired for the second AC unit in the bedroom. My trailer has the In-Command system and has the second AC option programmed in it already. What units work with this system?

I am interested in adding a heat pump. I'm not sure how much of a hassle that would be. The bedroom area is small compared to the rest of the trailer. Will a heat pump work with the In-Command system? I camp a lot in the winter and figure that a heat pump would save propane. I was also wondering about moving the current 15K but AC unit to the bedroom and then installing a heat pump in the living area.

Any thoughts on these options?
ProPride 3P-1400 hitch.
KC10Chief is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heat