Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 08-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
5er

Another Newbie

I have been perusing this forum for sometime and have been considering joining this forum for a number of weeks and felt it was not my kind of place and even now, I am not sure if I made the correct move by joining.

I do own a Keystone product and I am constantly looking for various bits of information. It seems that every time I look in here I found someone BASHING/BAD MOUTHING Keystone.
IMHO there is absolutely nothing wrong with constructive criticism but some of your members go way beyond constructive and actually venture into destructive. Destructive to what could be a very informative forum about Keystone products.
I am not at all comfortable with this type of atmosphere. I am not at all comfortable in taking the chance of being the victim of one of these "A"holes just because I bought a Keystone. I am sure there are many other Keystoners out there that feel exactly the same way.
Again IMHO, many of these BASHERS/BAD MOUTHS should be banned from any further postings.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest and now I shall return to my role as a lurker and just watch for any positive changes.
5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
Flyguy

Well they're very angry with their situation and I know how they must feel but your right, that kind of posting has got to stop. We have new rules in effect to curb that (see Forum Rules) but all the moderators are slow to start chopping posts and issuing warnings by the "Forum Rules" but it's coming.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

We are in the process of making further changes to this forum and; as Flyguy mentioned in the above post, a new set of rules has been recently included for our members. In those rules, you will find one that addresses your concern about trashing and continuing negative comments about RV products. In there, you will also find mention of posts which contain inapppropriate language - vulgar or obscene. We are working on ways to improve our forum and to eliminate or reduce the negative tone of some of the posts.
Richard aka Festus2
Old 08-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
antiqfreq

Thanks for venting your concerns!

I really can't add any more to what Festus and FlyGuy said, except to add that this forum is fairly new.

The OLD forum collapsed and a forum member decided to make a new forum.
So there are some new members, some former members and all new moderators.

We are working very hard at monitoring this new site and making changes that we are appropriate to give the information that our rv'ing friends want and we promise to do our very best to keep any negative imput by members as minimal as possible and if necessary those committing the infractions will be banned from participating in the future.

Thank you for your concerns,

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
5er

Thumbs up Good Luck

I sincerely hope you are all successful at making KeystoneRV.org a place where RVers can congregate without fear of being attacked. A place to exchange information, good or bad, about their decision to purchase a Keystone product. A place where we can make lasting friendships and not enemies.
5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
antiqfreq

Couldn't have said it better 5er........

Jody
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote