Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
crackerjr

New trailer from Arlington RV in RI

I have to give kudos to Arlington RV in R.I. for their no pressure sales staff (Charles Dumais) & to Doug who showed us around our new trailer. Our 292BH Outback was the smoothest sale that I have ever been thru. We have been to a lot of dealer's this year looking for trailer's & have not been treated as nice as here. I would recommend them if your looking for a trailer or camper.
crackerjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
Xavier

Arlington RV is fanatastic. I have bought to campers from them. Justin Gontarek is also a great salesman. No pressure and very friendly/knowledgeable. Jim did both my dealer orientations and he was great as well.

Im bringing my Outback in tomorrow for some warranty work. Hopefully my interaction with the service departement is just as good.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote