Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2021, 10:52 AM   #1
RAP77

How to Fit 4 batteries in Fuzion?

Hello, I have Fuzion 403. looking to fit Four (4) 6V batteries. Three fit easily, anybody have any experience installation a fourth battery?

One option might be to cut into the plastic storage tray to left of battery area.

Type 24 batteries, Crown CR-235s

Thanks in advance for your help
RAP77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #2
mikz86ta

Our 2016 FZ420 has 2 standard batteries in 2 trays that are stacked. I imagine I can get 2 6v on one shelf and 2 on the other.
You may have to just be creative. Is there an alternative location that you can put them in your specific rig that you can extend the cables to? Also note it needs to be vented to outside since lead acid batteries off-gas. And not in the basement understorage because most basements are not isolated from the living area.....whereas the heater vent connects the 2 or just the space behind those 'walls' in the understorage are not sealed off
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:53 AM   #3
roadglide

That brought up a good question. I have 34 AGM battery mounted center in the basement for my solar system. When I get home I will be putting the battery in a plastic battery box Venting it somewhere outside the basement.
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:16 PM   #4
bobbecky

Looks like those batteries are GC2 golf cart batteries, not type 24. This site shows boxes that will fit four of these batteries, so you can just measure to see if the box will fit. https://www.fisheriessupply.com/dyno...-box-4-version
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion