Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 03-16-2021, 07:30 AM   #1
Guitarman

Angry rattle under sink

Hello all,
Just purchased a new 2021 Bullet Crossfire 1800RB. The unit suddenly developed an annoying loud rattle under the sink area. Brought it to Camping World to have it serviced. My concern is that it may structural. Anyone experienced a similar noise? Rattle sounds like metal to metal.
Guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 08:29 AM   #2
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
Hello all,
Just purchased a new 2021 Bullet Crossfire 1800RB. The unit suddenly developed an annoying loud rattle under the sink area. Brought it to Camping World to have it serviced. My concern is that it may structural. Anyone experienced a similar noise? Rattle sounds like metal to metal.
Just out of curiosity, when do it rattle???
Old 03-16-2021, 08:50 AM   #3
Guitarman

When we walk inside as soon as we walk in it. When I tap the bathroom floor ( that's where it's more audible ) the rattle seems to be directly under the sink area. If I am under the unit, and my wife walks in it, the noise is very close to the grey water discharge. In order for me to actually see what's going on, I would have to cut the underbelly. My guess is that Camping world will do that.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:02 AM   #4
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
When we walk inside as soon as we walk in it. When I tap the bathroom floor ( that's where it's more audible ) the rattle seems to be directly under the sink area. If I am under the unit, and my wife walks in it, the noise is very close to the grey water discharge. In order for me to actually see what's going on, I would have to cut the underbelly. My guess is that Camping world will do that.
You don't happen to have heating vents in line with the noise, do you..
Old 03-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #5
Guitarman

I don't think so. That area seems to be isolated from vents. The sink is at the rear of the unit. The only items near that sink are the two tanks. I can't see what is under unless the underbelly is removed to get access.

Tags
sink