Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Bruins#17

Great service from Flagg RV, Uxbridge MA

We recently purchased a new Laredo 303TG from Flagg RV in Uxbridge MA. This past weekend we made our third trip in the TT and noticed that none of the non GFI electrical outlets were working. We checked the fuses and circuit breakers but could not find the problem. We called Flagg and even though the service dept is not open on the weekend, the person who answered the phone said he would have someone get right back to us to see if they could help. Within 10 minutes, one of the owners called us back and offered some advice. He said to check the connection on the converter box. My husband did so and discovered that the wires had come loose. He reconnected them, installed a new screw nut and we were back in business. Thank you Flagg RV for the great customer service. It means a lot to have a dealer that you can depend on. We recommend you to everyone.
one son and an australian shepherd
Bruins#17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Bill & Sheryl -
Yes, it is nice to have a dealer who believes in and practises "good service". Consider yourself fortunate in having Flagg RV as your dealer. Kudos to them!!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:25 AM   #3
gmtech1

I purchased my rv from flagg rv in boylston and would recommend them also .got bottom line pricing.
gmtech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #4
Puck_Nutz

Happy to hear the good feedback, I just put a deposit on a Laredo 303tg at Flagg. Richard was our salesman, very good guy, no pressure at all. Waiting to hear when we can pick her up and bring her home!!
Puck_Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
Bruins#17

Richard was our salesman too. He's the best!!! Good Luck with your 303TG. I'm sure you're going to love it.
one son and an australian shepherd
Bruins#17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical problems, flagg, kudos, service