Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
reconmarine

how do i post ?

I don't see anywhere that describes how to post or ask questions in the forum , i am a newbie , any help would be appreciated.
reconmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:49 AM   #2
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmarine View Post
I don't see anywhere that describes how to post or ask questions in the forum , i am a newbie , any help would be appreciated.
You just posted your 1st question.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:50 AM   #3
ewbldavis

Yep - Mission accomplished.

Eddy

2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.0L
2020 Cougar 32BHS
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:52 AM   #4
wiredgeorge

Quote:

Seems to me you posted and asked a question. Suggest as a new member you create a signature with your camper year, make and model and the same for your tow vehicle. You can find the signature button under the UserCP at the top of this and every page on the left in the black bar.

Asking questions is always important to a new member and I suggest when you have a question to NOT append it to some other thread but start a new thread just as you started this one. Start it in the forum topic area that seems most appropriate. Keep in mind most questions will receive responses that are helpful but some will not be so much and a lot of members love to tell you their experience and opinion and this may not be right or shared by all. It happens. Don't be afraid to ask "dumb" questions because I already have the top score in the area and doubt anyone will ever overtake me. We actually have some folks on this forum that have a LOT of expertise. I am not one.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:46 AM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

First, welcome to the forum. If you look at the Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info section (where your thread post is located) and go up two entries above your post, you'll see a thread titled: "Forum 101 - posting basics, accounts help.". Take a few minutes to read through that thread and Janet has taken the time to fully explain all you need to know about posting questions, appropriate posting etiquette, forum rules and guidelines. Following Janet's guidelines will keep you in good standing on the forum.

If you can't find the thread, click here and the link will open to that thread: https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=27006

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:51 AM   #6
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
You have been given sound advice. The forum isn't just for questions. Its a place for you to not only ask questions but also to express your opinions on any camping related subject. I'd suggest first step is read the community rules which are very straight forward. This link is at the botton of each page https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ork&page=rules

Welcome and enjoy the forum.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote