Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2018, 07:18 PM   #1
guitarboy52

Lovin' it!

Into our third night with our new passport (2018, 2520 RL). Watching "The Good, Bad and the Ugly" on DVD. So far all systems have checked out great, couldn't be happier with our choice. Been a bit chilly in the A.M. and the forced air furnace is extremely nice, a bit warm in the afternoon and evening and the air conditioner has done it's job. We've showered, cooked, baked, microwaved slept and .....a...flushed, all AOK. Weather permitting, tomorrow I'll be putting the grill to the test with a full rack of ribs. This is a very nice trailer, looks great inside and out. One feature I really like is the lighting in the kitchen/living area.We have rented condos in Florida (for the last time), the counter and stove area lighting for some reason has not been very good, on the other hand, Passport has lighting to spare. I do almost all the cooking and have to admit the counter and stove lighting is better than we have in our home, and I designed that myself. It has a lot of storage and we're working to figure what and where works best for us. I'm starting to realize this might be sounding like a commercial, but for now you can just consider me a happy camper.
guitarboy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:27 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Most excellent!!! Glad your happy and I hope it continues for a long time.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:55 PM   #3
sourdough
Site Team

Super! You will find that the fun just gets better!
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:06 AM   #4
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

We like these stories too! Glad it's going well for you.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:35 AM   #5
Plumbtrician

Love hearing this. We’ve been very pleased with our ‘18 Hideout 175LHS. A thing here or there I’ve had to tinker with, but I don’t mind. Kind of enjoy it. Our only regret is that we didn’t do this sooner. Enjoy your rig!
Plumbtrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #6
guitarboy52

The Passport comes with an Aussie grill and bumper mount. I thought I had in issue with the LP hook up under the trailer, I couldn't get the male end into fitting. Then I realized there was a zip tie that was holding the lp warning tags behind the coupler and not allowing it to slide all the way back, also, the shut off was in the open position and it has a tab that only allows you to connect in off position which makes sense. The grill preformed pretty well, I was able to slow cook my ribs between 200-300. It"s only a single burner, but I thought the control was decently responsive. I figure if it can handle a full rack of ribs it should handle about anything my wife and I care to grill.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #7
Ductape

Happy camping !!!
Ductape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 06:00 PM   #8
guitarboy52

Three more nights, still going great.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #9
Wmeili

Nice to hear from a happy camper.