Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-30-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
HDCVO

Slide Topper Fuzion 395

I've searched the forum and cannot find anything relating to this, so here goes! I have a 2014 Fuzion 395, that I want to put slide toppers on all three slides. No issue with bedroom or den slide. However on the kitchen slide the power awning is only about 1/2 inch from the slide. Has anyone installed a slide topper on this slide? If so, what can be done for the lack of clearance between the slide and the power awning? If you line up the slide topper mechanism with the edge of the slide will there be enough vinyl material to cover the top of the slide out? Any advise or help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Ken
HDCVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #2
bsmith0404

I've seen this discussed on the forum before, but can't remember where, when, or what the solution was. Be patient, someone on here will have your answer.

As far as slide toppers go, that's an issue that has been debated many times, some love em, some hate em. You could do a lot of reading on that as well.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote