Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
bootlegfarm

New Owner Cougar 326SRX

We just purchased our 326 and took it on our first trip over the weekend. It was awesome coming from our previous Cougar TT. One thing I haven't figured out is the sewer outlet on the rear. It has a 1 1/2" or so pipe coming into it and I assumed it was for the the 2nd gray tank, but it uses the front outlet as well as the gray 1 and black tank. Any ideas what the back drain would be for and what controls it?
This is our first rv with auto leveling jacks and I am spoiled already. I don't think I could have another without it now. Thanks.
bootlegfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:52 AM   #2
dave-g

I have a 325srx- has a gray tank to the sink-in front than a black , than gray for bath room. All connect together. But all have a valve .

I dry camp all the time I which I had auto level.

Good luck with the new camper.
KTM 300 xc-sold
ktm 450 exc-r
dave-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:33 AM   #3
bootlegfarm

Thanks, finally figured out the rear drain. We have a washer/dryer hookup in the toyhauler. The rear outlet must be the drain line thats why it doesn't have a shut off.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
nole_trainer

Would love to hear what you think about the 326SRX. It in my top 3...thanks!
nole_trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:05 AM   #5
rickgu

I'd like to hear what you think about it too. This is the next trailer I'd like to purchase.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk
rickgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:28 PM   #6
bootlegfarm

I really like the 326SRX. Everything has worked perfect until this weekend and we had some issues. It pulls great. I really like the layout and outside tv. The door that covers the tv needs to open higher though and the tv needs to be a tad smaller, you cant pull the tv out past the door hydraulic stabilizers. The toy hauler needs a standup cabinet or something to store clothes, etc. At least for our family it needs it.

My issues this weekend have been with the self level (auto leveling and got error message on right rear) Tried retracting all like it said couldn't get message to go away, except now its on Left Front. Calling dealer back in the morning. Rear door locks wont lock with key and cargo doors locked but won't unlock. Also must have hit a branch on the roof and busted a vent cover somehow. When it rains it pours. Was able to manually power to level camper after an hour of troubleshooting. had to take cargo latches apart to get to work. Hoping dealer will come through and get it in this week. AC rattles a little when closed off and air is ducted out to the rest of the camper.

Even with the issues that just came up I really like the camper and the layout is great with the tv, fireplace, couch.