Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
Michigander

Wink First time 5er with New Avalanche 360RB

Have a new Avalanche 360RB bunkhouse model 5th wheel. Tow it with a 2011 F250 6.7L power stroke 6 speed. Pulls like a dream. First weekend camping and had a small laundry list of items needing repair. The biggest was a leaking shower drain.

I'm interested in others' experience with newer Keystone products. So far, we're very pleased with the unit. Any big issues with these rigs? I appreciate any input available.
Michigander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
crash

to the forum from the east coast.On our new Raptor we got it back in june of 2012 and the only issues we have had with it so far is the livingroom tv went out (warranty)the heater went out acouple months later(warranty) and just afew months ago the microwave went out (warranty)Lucky thats the only things to happen to it
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
justlkn

First off welcome to the forum! In answer to your question I have the 2012 Avalanche 341TG that is almost a clone of yours with minor differences. I must say the 360RB would have been my first choice but it was unavailable till 2013. So far with mine she has performed well with minor issues. The only warranty work I have done was the front bedroom window started leaking which allowed water to enter causing minor water damage to the laminate top. All fixed quickly and properly by the selling dealer La Mesa in Orlando. Over all she is a great camper! I have made some minor mods to her but other than that she is stock. I have pulled her around 6k miles so far with no issues. I know some people beat down Keystone but as my first I am impressed and enjoy her as often as I can!!! Enjoy your new toy!! She is a good one!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

2016 3500HD Silverado Duramax LTZ
2012 Keystone Avalanche 341TG (Sold)
justlkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
Lost

From Michigan. I'm sure you will find this forum great.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #5
Family_5ers

Fellow Michigander! We picked up our Laredo 5er Sept, 2012, only used it once before putting it away. Our only issue was the trim on the top of one of the benches on the dinnette. Dealership ordered the part over the phone and we had it fixed in less than a week.
Current 5er: 2013 Laredo 335TG
Past 5er: 2001 Innsbruk 27FRKD

Family_5ers is offline   Reply With Quote