Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #21
{tpc}

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentofbudo View Post
just a bump, still at the dealer's. I called and couldn't get any real update. just keeping this alive until I get an actual conclusion. so, going on 3 weeks now, and still don't have one.

has anyone else had any issues with one of these 2400's leaking this bad into the pass thru?

they have had it for 3 major rain storms during its stay at their lot. I do drive buy there everyday going home, and it is always outside...so, either they haven't touched it, or, they truly can't find the leak... :-(
If I were you, I would stop by, especially after one of these rainstorms but even if not, and talk to someone in person. Sure ask for an update but if they don't have one, I'd ask the guy to take you out to it and take a look for a minute. I'm sure they have a minute to look right? I don't think thats too much to ask....maybe you can show them the problem.

Plus I'd be worried that its sitting there uncovered getting worse..and I'd want them to know that if so. If its not, maybe you will sleep a little better. I still don't think its too much to ask though.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:26 AM   #22
Stew

Couple months ago we drove through a pretty good rainstorm. Afterwards noticed the front closet of our fifth wheel was wet. The left, driver's side, corner. Got on the roof and the sealer looked like maybe it had let some in so I resealed with dicor. While there I pulled the outside upper marker lights from the top of the cap. They were only caulked across the top. Ran bead around wire opening and screw holes. Reinstalled and caulked around the entire light fixture. So far so good. If you have upper marker lights I would have them inspected for a possible entry for water. Good luck...
2015 303RLS
[SIGPIC]
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:15 PM   #23
studentofbudo

well, we got it back....and currently, there is no leaks... yay!
the wife finally got a bit upset and paid a visit. I'm pretty sure that trailer is known now.. haha.

they are claiming the pass through door was leaking...but, I'm still not 100% convinced of that. the door, inner wall, and door frame were bone dry when all that water was in it, but, I guess we'll see. 3/5 we have a trip planned, so, I'm sure we will find out then.