Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
upontheridge

Fuzion 260 Pre-purchase Questions

First time RV buyer, looking to purchase a Toy Hauler. Have looked at several different models but I keep coming back to the Fuzion 260. Will be hauling a Polaris 800 for the wife and two Honda CRF 250's for my son and I. Tow Vehicle is a 2012 Ford F-150 3.6 Ecoboost SCREW with max tow 11,300 towing capacity GCVW of 17,100.

My questions. Will my Ford be able handle the Fuzion 260 with any problems or should i look for a lighter Toyhauler.

How big of a pain is it to have the toys in the living space vs a separate garage area. My wife is worried about gas/exhaust smell and general dirt. My wife and son like the Fuzion 300 but I think it is 2 heavy and to big. I personally like the openness of the 260 floorplan. Will my son be able sleep in the rear electric lift bed with the RZR loaded in the garage area

Will use the toyhauler most of the time for trips from NC To WV for riding but do plan a couple trips to Utah and Colorado for some riding.

Have looked at Coachmen Freedom Express 301 BLDS and the Fun Rider XT276because they are lighter than the Fuzion and they have a separate garage but don't like the closed in feel. Also worried that we won't be able to fit the 3 vehicles in those units.

Thanks in advance for any input, suggestions and advice.
upontheridge is offline   Reply With Quote