Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 06-20-2022, 02:58 PM   #121
madweazl

According to the published specs, the 400i package states, "... up to 7 inverted outlets." The 200i packages also states, "... up to 7 inverted outlets."

Source
Old 06-20-2022, 05:28 PM   #122
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by madweazl View Post
According to the published specs, the 400i package states, "... up to 7 inverted outlets." The 200i packages also states, "... up to 7 inverted outlets."

Source
Not to do a "tit for tat" but the "license to vary from standardization" is that specific quote: "up to 7 inverted outlets".... Yours may have 7 the next down the line may have 5 and the one after that may have 3 inside and 1 in the outdoor kitchen, and the neighbor's trailer may have 4, or 5 or 6...

The "point I was making" (and that everyone else is also saying) is that "at Keystone, standard is "close enough to sell at a different dealer, but sometimes they might get shipped together and people might notice the differences, so let's keep that statement at the bottom of every brochure"...

That statement: All features, floorplans and specifications in this brochure are subject to change without notice. Trust us when we say that we've been around long enough to see more than "just an occasional change" from one trailer to the next "identical model".....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, solar