Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Mosnowman

Bullet 278rls or 246rbs?

Okay so I decided to go with Keystone.....originally going with 246rbs but the dealer sold the last two he had this week. I had also been looking at the 278rls and liked it a lot but it was 2 feet longer but only 100 pounds more. So my question is does anyone own this model, or can give me input regarding it as an alternative choice to the 246? I just want to make sure they are comparable ? Any thoughts or advice to this newbie would be appreciated!
Mosnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Mosnowman
There are a some forum members who have either one or the other of these two models. If you do a search on the forum (type in 278rls or 246rbs) you will find some posts regarding these two units. Welcome to the group.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
jambull

we own a 2010 278RLS bullet, what is it that you would like to know? from what we can tell it is there is no other manufactures with a similar layout.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
Mosnowman

Bought it..278

I pulled the trigger and now own the 278RLS and love it. Thanks for the advice and pm's.....
Mosnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
jerry

278 bullet

We have a 2010 bullet and really like it. The only problem we have had was the main entrance door, the gas shocks put so much pressure on it that it dragged in the upper left corner, the complete door unit had to be replaced and the dealer has had others with the same problem. It would be good idea to watch for this. Dealer removed the shocks and installed tie backs on both doors and we like it a lot better.

Good luck with your unit
will watch for your posts

Jerry
jerry is offline   Reply With Quote