Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
coomecom

no owners manual for our 2008 318 sab

This is our first 5th wheel, purchased it used, no owners manual and we're lost! Can anyone tell me where I can download one? For now please help us figure out turning on the heat! Thanks, BC & Gene Las Vegas, NV
coomecom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
KanTC

Welcome to the forum BC & Gene,

Is your 5th wheel a *Cougar*?? If so, there are several Cougar owners here who can give you specific answers, and hopefully they'll chime in soon.

In the meantime -- I'd say, chances are, you have an Atwood furnace... unfortunately I don't know which model. Our Laredo has the "Excalibur 8500 IV-LD Series", which includes several models, so you might start reading there.

I'm sorry I can't offer specific answers, but hope this helps.

Atwood Website - manuals here:
http://www.atwoodmobile.com/heating-systems.asp

Keystone Owners Manual. Fairly generic - not specific to the unit.
http://www.keystonerv.com/media2/man...nual_08_09.pdf

Terri [& DH Kevin]
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

Coomecom/BC and Gene
We have an '08 Cougar - different model - and like most Keystone models, it does not come with an Owner's Manual that is specific to that "breed". As Terri pointed out in her above post, the Manuals are pretty much generic from model to model.
You can download manuals from the Keystone website (www.keystonerv.com). Click on "Customer Service" at the top of the home page. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find "Owner's Manual".
I believe you can download them on a year-by-year basis but sometimes, it may not change for a year or two. See what you come up with and if you run into problems, let me know by PM.
Hope this helps.
Let us know what brand your furnace is and we can help. Ours is a Suburban so I can help you with the operation of this brand.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
Bob Landry

If you get the Model and serial numbers off of the equipment you have, the manufacturers websites will probably have manuals you can DL. If not, they can send them to you via snail mail.
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote