Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
hoffbrew

Keystone Parts

Ok... I am looking for the control panel plate, the plate that has the switches, gen start button, tank gauges. Back plate only. Does everyone know what i am talking about? Seems easy to me. BUT the dealer has no clue, they need my vin # to start helping me! What for? I told them just the standard plate, all Raptors have them and they are all the same.
I contacted Keystone, they know what I am talking about but they can not give me a part # or price since I am not a dealer. Keystone suggested I contact a different dealer. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
(Reserved for new trailer)
hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

This is one of the problems in the RV industry. All models don't use the same parts or even the same part manufacturers. My control panel is made by Kib http://www.kibenterprises.com/index.html Your panel has more controls and may come from a different supplier and the next Raptor off the line may have had another. This is why they want your vin#. Find the manufacturers name and do your own research it will most likely be quicker. JM2˘, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote