Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #1
MISSMYCATSCAMPER

looking for my water pump

I have a 2008 sprinter 300 kbs travel trailer and I am looking to locate my water pump. I cannot see it in any of the spaces I have access to. It sounds like it is near the shower but I am not sure. help?
MISSMYCATSCAMPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
parkgirl

Don't have a sprinter but ours was not in a place with easy access. No removable panel to get to it. It's located in the kitchen between sink and stove, under the two kitchen drawers. To access you have to take out a drawer and reach down. Not easy to change the input valves for the winterizing!
parkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #3
stormy2000

hello,

we have a 2013 sprinter 300 KBS and our water pump is in the bathroom under the sink behind a false panel. so when we open the cabinet door of the bathroom sink, there's a little space for stuff and the wall is a "false one," and that's where our water pump is. the dealer said "we don't need access to it, and that its there for the tech," which didn't make sense to us if we needed to check it out.

bill & jodi
stormy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote