Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2021, 06:42 PM   #1
Annieak

Water Pump Location

I have a Cougar 27RLSWE TT - I can hear pump, having issues with it, but cannot locate pump? Where is it installed? Sounds like under sink, but not there. Is it hard to install?
Annieak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 06:51 PM   #2
cavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annieak View Post
I have a Cougar 27RLSWE TT - I can hear pump, having issues with it, but cannot locate pump? Where is it installed? Sounds like under sink, but not there. Is it hard to install?
You have to listen. You have to look. It will be hidden behind a removable panel. I will not be out in the open. Don't ask me why. The panel will be held in place with square head #2 screws.
Old 05-22-2021, 05:35 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

If the water pump sounds like it's under the sink, look at the side panels of that cabinet (inside the door). Often there will be a false panel, sometimes only half way up the wall, that is removeable and the pump is behind that panel. On other models, if there is a "drawer stack" beside the cabinet, you may need to remove the bottom two drawers to access the pump which will be mounted under the bottom drawer.

If you "hear it there" then it's probably "mounted there" but likely "tucked away so it's hard to access".....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, water pump