Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2018, 02:31 PM   #1
maccam1

Cougar ht 32rli owners

Would like to hear from other 32rli owners,just to see what you think of your unit.
I researched for about 9 months,until I saw this unit in september,and knew this was the one for me.
maccam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #2
DocP

I really, really like mine! The floor plan allows for a really spacious living area, and the king size bed is nice. I know that there are half-tons that can tow it, but it is on the heavy side, especially the unloaded tongue weight of 1165 pounds.

There is an ample amount of storage for 2 people (it's billed as a "couples trailer"), and the only thing I need to do at this point is add a second air conditioner to the bedroom (it is pre-wired for one).

I would also say that the fit and finish of mine was pretty decent, and my punch list after the PDI was almost nonexistent. I say that, because I have owned many new travel trailers, as well as class C and A motorhomes over the past 40+ years, and my new Cougar 32RLI had the fewest issues as delivered from the factory.

For me, the Cougar 32RLI was the right choice. Good luck with your decision.
DocP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #3
maccam1

The only thing that I really wanted was a pantry,if they didn't Putin such a huge tv,they could have done a pantry,but there's so much storage,I can live without it.i tow with a 1500 silverado,capable of towing
11,000.00 lbs,don't even feel it on the back of my truck.
maccam1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar