Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2019, 07:45 AM   #1
Nancyexeland

Mattress size

I would like to orecer new mattress for my 2018 Springdale 2020QB. It is not parked where I live so I can not measure. There are queen queen shirt in 2 sizes? Hoping someone could tell me. Thank you.
Nancyexeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:23 AM   #2
Bisjoe

Unfortunately not even all mattresses for the same make/model are the same, and I have seen 3-4 different queen sizes in RVs. Ours (2017 202QB) is 60"x80', the standard queen bed size, and same as our bed in the house. It does stick out at the foot about 3" beyond the plywood. You could look at prices and compare but I would definitely wait until you have measured to buy it.

Bisjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:24 AM   #3
LeeB43

There are ‘normal’ 60” x 80” queens and there are RV queens, usually about 3-4” shorter. I Purchased a Puffy Full size mattress to replace my RV queen. Puffy mattresses are only sold online but have great reviews. I’m happy with mine - It is 10 inches thick and feels really good. No foam topper required. plus with the full-size I have a little bit of space on either side that I can reach under and get at the cell phone chargers and the electrical outlet. I have to qualify this by saying I am a single man full timer. Don’t know how well that would work for two people sleeping there.

2019 Keystone Cougar 315RLS
2019 Ford F-250 Lariat Crewcab 4x4 Short Bed
2019 Keystone Bullet UltraLite 220RBIwe (traded)
2018 GMC Canyon Denali CrewCab 4x4 Short Bed (traded)
2014 Dutchmen Kodiak 220RBSL (traded)
LeeB43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:42 PM   #4
KC10Chief

Definitely measure it and then see if you could go longer if needed. A few inches over the plywood won't matter. I bought a mattress off of Amazon for my Cougar. It's not a true king. 2" narrower. On Amazon, search for Travel Happy RV mattress. Custom size. I paid $650 and it was at my house in two days. I'm pretty sure they have some of the common RV sizes already made up. They have 12" thick, 10" thick, and 8" thick. 12" is the softest. 8" is more firm. We went with the 12" and absolutely love it. My wife says she wants one for our house. Once you order the mattress, you shoot them a message with the size you need.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
ProPride 3P-1400 hitch.
KC10Chief is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mattress