Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2020, 11:26 AM   #21
gkainz

And a "howdy, neighbor" from Arvada.
gkainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 05:43 AM   #22
Kzneft

On my Keystone I had somewhat the same problem on the propane going to the fridge. Seems when the slideout was in the lines underneath got pinched, so it cut off the propane to the fridge and stove. Once I re-routed the lines everything worked perfectly.
Kzneft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 04:38 AM   #23
Rocketsled

Welcome from Parker, I'm with the folks that say you don't have enough battery to do what you want.

Do you have a Genset?

If I'm not hooked up to shore power, I'll fire it up for a little bit to pull the slides out.

Folks have also been known to run them while going down the road to keep the AC going and in a bind, you could use it to run the fridge/keep the battery charged. (Is it safe? It is according to Onan, assuming a professional install) It'll use some gas, but if you're worried about your milk curdling...

But it really sounds like your inverter isn't doing what it needs to be doing. The power from the truck should be enough to charge your battery and keep your fridge running. We upgraded ours when doing to 2 6v batteries and the new inverter did things our old one never did (like spun up the cooling fans when charging the batteries.)
Rocketsled is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, fuzion, keystone, new member, toy hauler