Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Myyke

First of my 2013 Laredo 303TG mods

here is the first of my mods. Found out why thermostat is so finicky, temp slide is hooped. quick fix with toothpick till i can get a new one on days off. LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	redneck thermostat mod.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	2794  
Myyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Laredo60

Cushions

Got a question for you on your cushions for your dinette. Do you have the u shaped dinette? If so have you tried to make a bed out of the table yet? If you did were the cushions All lined up for making the bed. I have the cushion from the back of the seat is longer then the back of all the other cushions. Therefore making it imposable to put sheets on the bed to sleep on. Please let me know what yours looks like.

Thank you
Laredo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
raytronx

We had one of those POS thermostats, replaced it with a Hunter 42999B digital, has a better temp range.

2011 Keystone Cougar 276RLSWE
1994 Ford F350 7.3L IDI DRW

LoveYourRV.com
raytronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
Myyke

T-stat and u-dinette

My dealer gave me a new t-stat to replace the broken one on warranty, once i get it changed i have to send the old one back. if new one gives up, will probably change to a different model. What is the purpose for the toggle on the left, and would it be possible for you to post wiring diagram for how it was done?

As for u-dinette, i haven't needed to make into bed yet, will try when i get a chance.
Myyke is offline   Reply With Quote