Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
Tatanka Ob Waci

Toy Hauler Floor

We have a 2014 Keystone Raptor 384PK with a side deck off of the garage. There are sliding glass doors from the garage onto the side deck and they are dismal at best. I siliconed every crack I could find to attempt to seal the glass doors but we still got water in the garage area during heavy rains. We have now developed soft spots in the floor in various places near the glass doors and I will need to replace the floor when we get home in May. Has anyone had to do this? Were there any issues to look for when replacing the floor? I am planning on replacing with 3/4" Marine plywood. I'm sure Keystone used strand board or some other type of cheap material for the floor. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, other than closing the deck when it rains. I've already thought of that. lol
Tatanka Ob Waci is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor, toy hauler