Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2019, 08:21 AM   #21
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCain View Post
MAn, that is a great room and view!!!! Gotta have that living up there. Oh, and i love the Keystome sticker on the boc in the bottom corner!

We call it our "snow globe room" rather than shaking it and watching the snow swirl inside, we stay inside and watch the snow swirl outside..... Honestly, it's a great place to sit and absorb "pineal gland UV and light" sure helps prevent cabin fever when we're stuck inside.

That sticker is on the side of a small "wine cooler". It's on a magnetic sheet and plans are to put it on the tail gate of the truck, but we haven't got that far yet....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:58 AM   #22
dpherod

Thanks to everyone for the ongoing info regarding keeping the propane warm enough and about removing the underbelly cover. The situation now is as I never winterized anything because it froze when we had it in Utah and to date (Jan 10, '19), it has not warmed up enough for anything to thaw.

I'm going to take some time off in early June with my only task to repair the water damage. If I'm lucky it will be limited to my Pex lines. If I'm really unlucky, it will extend to my freshwater tank. I was able to dump black & gray on my way out of Dead Horse State Park in Utah, but everything else was frozen and still is.

Thanks again for all the suggestions! Dan
dpherod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen water lines, furnace, water