Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
fugawi

Bath open to bedroom floorplan - Hideout 24RLS or Passport 2450RLWE

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing a Hideout 24RLS or Passport 2450RLWE, primarily because we like the floorplan with bathroom open to bedroom. It makes the bedroom not feel so closed in as plans with the wall right at the foot of the bed.

Are you aware of any other floorplans with this type of bath/bedroom arrangement?

What do you like better of Hideout vs Passport?

Thank you.

Hideout 24 RLSWE

Passport 2450RLWE
fugawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:24 PM   #2
Agram1

Bath open to bedroom floorplan - Hideout 24RLS

I am not familiar with the features of the passport, we do have a Hideout (different model). I like a few things in the Hideout that my mother in laws more expensive Laredo does not include.... The vacuum system and hamper. Not huge for some but they were a big plus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agram1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:05 PM   #3
KSH

I would get the shorter on or the one that weighed less. All things being equal the hideout looks like it has more storage space.
KSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
Hideout17

We have the 26rls and do like it. The only downside is like you said the bed being on the tight side. Wish I had about 18 more inches around bed. It is still doable tho. Plenty of storage. I have all my trailer stuff in front and still have 2 sets of golf clubs in there also.
Hideout17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:15 PM   #5
theeyres

We also have a 24' Hideout but with rear kitchen. Bedroom is the same and are happy with the feeling of a bigger room with the bath arrangement. Our former Arctic Fox had the same berdroom/bath. Can't comment on Passport. We've had few problems with the Hideout.

2007 33.5' Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel used for full-timing for several years--now sold
2011 Hideout 23RKSWE that we now use for poking around local parks
2007 Chevy 3/4 ton diesel with Prodigy Brake Control
theeyres is offline   Reply With Quote