Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Hobbi220

Hobbi 220 Seat storage

New to the forum and somewhat new to RVing. I have a question, how are the two dining table seats designed to store in the RV while hauling a bike or four wheeler? I assume they are meant to store on top of the right side wheel well, but can only seem to get one to fit properly. Any help would be appreciated, maybe even a picture?
Hobbi220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
KanTC

Post Re: Hobbi 220 Seat Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbi220 View Post
New to the forum and somewhat new to RVing. I have a question, how are the two dining table seats designed to store in the RV while hauling a bike or four wheeler? I assume they are meant to store on top of the right side wheel well, but can only seem to get one to fit properly. Any help would be appreciated, maybe even a picture?

Hi Hobbi, and welcome -

We don't have a toy hauler, but I'm familiar with a few models since family members own them.

There should be tie-down straps available (sometimes permanently attached to the furniture); and small D-rings or clips on the walls above/near where the dinette seats, table, & sofa can be stored/secured (flat) against the walls during travel. Typically the dinette seats are stored side by side, so it sounds like you have the right idea there.

I believe the Hobbi is an orphan (no longer made), so there may not be many member/owners here to compare notes with, but hopefully our toy hauler members can add some general info for you. In the meantime, here's a Hobbi sales ad (with photos) for comparison:

http://www.keystonervsource.com/rvin....asp?id=681995

Hope this helps,
Terri (& DH Kevin)
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
Hobbi220

Thanks for the information and the link. That was what I was trying to do, just thought it would have fit better. I guess I was trying to over engineer it... thanks again.
Hobbi220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
GrumpyCat

The link no longer points to anything useful.

I too am disappointed in how the seats stow. I don't think they really work.

And I've forgotten how to position the table legs so that the table fits with one leg on the wheel well.
GrumpyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
Cherrylinda

We just picked up a 2007 Hobbi 220!

My husband and I are new to RVing/toy hauling and are wondering about the seats as well. We have a BMW K1200LT that we want to take with us (especially to Sturgis next summer!) The toy hauler was only used twice, is in awesome condition, but the only thing missing is the manual. Do you know where I can find a copy?
Cherrylinda is offline   Reply With Quote