Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #21
concours

Interesting, after reading about greasing the landing gear I took a look at mine and yes there are 2 on each side near the top, and yes they have never been touched but they will when I get home, what happened at the PDI?
Mor/Ryde XFactor and Wet Bolts
1982 BMW R100
concours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #22
SkiSmuggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
Chuck,

Just a suggestion. I made a mark on the landing gear at the full up position, so I know when it is about to be all the way up. I don't think it needs to be fully retracted anyway. Never blown a fuse. JM2c
This!! My mark is an inch from fully retracted. I used a permanent marker and drew a line where it can be seen from the landing gear switch.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #23
fred1609

look inside where the landing gear is encased......at the top of the case on the inside you will see a grease fitting.....Now the bad news....most of them..well at least mine were installed and then it was painted so I had to replace both of the fittings.....I pumped grease in but when do you know you've pumped enough grease in?
fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote