Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
GaryWT

Larger TV in the outside kitchen

Has anyone tried a larger TV in the outside kitchen of the Premier 31BHPR? The one I have now looks like a 15 inch or so. My previous trailer has a 22 inch or so in the outside kitchen. Was thinking of making the change but not sure if it will fit, has anyone else tried this and how it worked out. Thanks
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
enyapp

Does your Outside Kitchen have the tv mounted on the swivel door (reversible for inside/outside viewing) or a pivoting arm type wall mount? My 2013 31BHPR came with a 22" LED TV on the pivoting wall mount. If yours is mounted in the swivel door that may be the limiting factor.
enyapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
GaryWT

I have the solid wall in mind so I do not have to worry about it turning to the bedroom.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote