Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
rmhaney

Fireplace inop

First night out in our sprinter 29 FWRLS fireplace quit working in Kansas during November. I carried it to a Keystone there in dodge city and he ordered parts for it but the parts did not come in until after I left Kansas. So a dealer in Alabama actually ended up working on the fireplace. I made a run for Galveston this November and while I was there it got pretty cold. You guessed it, the fireplace did not work. I called Keystone and they said it was out of warranty. I’ve checked all the circuit breakers and everything seems to be in the okay. This is the second fireplace does anyone have any idea what I should do next?
rmhaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:43 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Do you have any idea what fixed the problem the first time? The parts that were ordered?
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote