Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
cenders

New FZ310 (2013) fuel pump

Hello, after putting approx 25L into the aux fuel tank, I notice the guage still reads E (ok, I'll check the wires). Turning on the fuel pump, the pump makes noise non-stop. Squeezing the handle, I get an initial surge of fuel coming out and then nothing. Pump makes noise the whole time (not sure if it stops making noise after a normal pressure build up like the water pump).

If it was the swollen gears, I would expect no noise? New unit, so I don't believe fuel was left in there over the winter.

I've notified the dealer but haven't had time to take it there yet. Thought I would check here to see if anyone had suggestions of a possible fix other than pump replacement.
cenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:05 AM   #2
Jeff and Rita

I know that this sounds crazy but I had an issue with my fuel pump brand new 310 Fuzion. It did the same thing. The Fuzion was leveled out..... when it happened. When we were leaving and loading the four wheeler s. I decided to try it again. This time it work like it was supposed to. The Fuzion was hooked up to the truck. I have know idea why it made a difference.
Jeff and Rita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #3
Cnc_hemi

When on my pump runs all the time. But not long after I got mine it froze up and I had to work on the the pump gears. It didn't take much but it works. It has never had a ton of psi.

LSU TIGER FAN
2013 FUZION 310
2012 GMC 2500 HD SIERRA DURAMAX 6.6L
Cnc_hemi is offline   Reply With Quote