Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
gilpinbrewer

Fuzion 371?

Curious if anyone on this board has one? I know it is a relatively new floorplan, so there might not be too many out there yet. We were hoping to get a 395 on order this spring, but my company announced a big merger and we put everything on hold until we find out what happens. In that time Fuzion dropped the 395 floorplan. My wife wants the half bath and the 371, I think, fits most of the the items we want/need. The one thing we didn't like was the 2 door fridge, but I just found out that they are now coming with a 4 door fridge. I really cannot find anything that would not work for us with this floorplan and the fact that it is 38' is a better for us as well. I have a Commander and it should fit in the 11' garage no problem as well.

Thoughts? Feedback welcome.
gilpinbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
hoffbrew

I have one!! Going from the Raptor 3612 to this was night and day. Floor plan works great. My wife actually picked this plan and she is anti toy hauler. I wanted one more toy hauler while our kids still like to hang out with us. The 1/2 bath in garage is great, no more kids in our bathroom while getting ready. We also have the patio set up, I really like it. Have it backed up to a creek right now . I am on a ipad and iphone while up here camping, not on me the whole time, I am camping for petes sake!!! Not sure how to post pics in the post, I tried once already but didnt work, I will ask my kids how to do it when they come back to trailer. My golf cart fit with room to spare. Ask away if you have any questions. Auto level is fantastic!! Did I mention this floor plan keeps my beer really cold too.
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
(Reserved for new trailer)
hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #3
gilpinbrewer

Awesome! Still too much snow on the ground up here and more to come this weekend for any camping. Do you have the rear sliding doors on the garage? I would love to see some pics if you can get it figured out! What options did you get on yours? Cold beer is a good thing
Old 04-17-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
hoffbrew

Posted a couple pics in album, have to wait till I get home to post rest, I hate technology!! lol
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
Old 04-29-2014, 05:12 AM   #5
gilpinbrewer

I just finally got to look at the pics, nice! How's the truck handle it? Have you had the rig weighed at all? Is the garage a true 11'? Do you have the rear sliding doors on the garage?
I am still playing the waiting game so I enjoy looking at all the pictures. We are going through a merger here at work and it is unknown what the new org will look like yet. They are telling us by end of June we should know if we still have jobs or not. Fun stuff...
Old 04-29-2014, 06:27 AM   #6
hoffbrew

Trailer came in at 14180, truck handles is fine, better than I thought, no rear sliding, just the pull down screen which I like better, but thats just me.
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually