Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2021, 02:57 AM   #1
JJnLilly

Passport Grill

Picking up a new to us but used 2020 Passport 2210RB and it does not have a grill, though there is amount for one on the rear bumper. Any ideas on where we can get a compatible grill to connect to the plumbed propane line.
JJnLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 03:14 AM   #2
RickV

My old 5er had the rear swing mount and came with something similar to this if you look around I am sure you can find it cheaper https://www.amazon.com/Flame-King-Mo...s%2C284&sr=8-3 I got tired of digging the mounting frame out every time and just permanently monunted it to the swing arm with some self tapping screws.

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 05:33 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

I think the Passport line was putting Aussie Grills (or a similar knockoff brand) on their trailers. You can look at your mount configuration and pretty much tell if it's similar to the mount shown on replacement grill websites. If it is like yours, the grill should fit.

Any brand grill that will fit your mount is acceptable. If your trailer has a "LPG quick disconnect" located near the grill position, you'll need to either buy a grill WITHOUT an internal regulator or modify the grill to work with your LPG QD fitting. Propane grills will not work with "double regulators".

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
passport